It is not uncommon to find elegant marble, polished hardwood, luxurious textured rugs, and ultra-plush carpet all in one home. Riccar canister vacuums are the solution for homes with a variety of flooring surfaces. Not only can you easily move from carpet to hard floors, but these canisters are ready for above-floor cleaning, too, with the multitude of attachments available to tackle every cleaning task.
We invite you to visit our location in the City of Brooks to have a demonstration of our vacuum products and to purchase on site.
Immaculate CanisterWith whisper-quiet operation, this vacuum handles all flooring surfaces with the greatest of ease. Powerful, smart, sleek and backed by a 5 year warranty, the Immaculate is the creme de la creme of the Riccar canister line. Built in the USA. Leave information
Not all models are in stock in our Brooks location. Most can be shipped and received within the work week. A small shipping fee may need to be applied if needed before a regular stock shipment.
- 1 You may purchase these online by filling in your contact information and purchase choice on our contact us page. Please do not leave your personal credit information. We will contact you directly.
- 2 Once we receive your order information, we will strive to process the order within 48 hours. Shipping costs, and delivery times will be estimated as there is no control over the constant shipping costs/ changes.
- 3 All products are in Canadian funds. Shipping/Taxes costs applied on the order.
- 4 In the event, All Damages are to be reported and documented, including photos, with the shipping/delivery service, upon receiving product.
- 5 A return authorization will be sent for legitimate claims and the product must be undamaged, other than documented, and in the original packaging, packed properly for any warranty/damages consideration.
- 6 All shipping costs for the return/claim, must be paid by the client before any issue of return valuation amounts, exchanges, or warranty provisions.
- 7 Warranty is at the discretion of Brooks Carpet Clinic Ltd. upon visual inspection and verification of damages not related to abuse or normal use replacement and maintenance needs.
- 8 All returns, warranty, or exchanges must be made with Brooks Carpet Clinic Ltd. Original purchase documentation must be presented with the claim.
- 9 We strive to procure the best products in any price range, that we ourselves would not hesitate to buy.
- 10 We have very happy clients, as re-service and service for our products are all handled in house, including all warranty needs.
- 11 Should you buy and have a difficulty, we will make sure you are looked after so your cleaning needs will not have to wait. Should shipping be required to fill the need, the client will settle the account. All equipment or arrangements, mean the client is responsible to maintain the loaned product and follow through on arrangements for the service provided. (Keep in mind, these considerations are subject to change the same as our national law. When disregarded or abused by purposely misapplying, then a new consideration will be made or added as Brooks Carpet Clinic Ltd. reserves the right to establish intent and application of considerations).
- 12 Our products are served first, regardless of the service lineup.
- The product representations on this page are subject to change. If you have interest in any model, please contact us and we will advise the newest or best option for your choice.